Monday, September 19, 2011

Odds and Ends

You never know what will come up in a search.

While searching the family name Beavin the name of Spath came up. I knew that there were Spath's somewhere in the family tree and after a family search I came up with Aunt Brenda's name. After a message to confirm that theses were indeed her family I searched more.

 The Spath farm house in Perry Co. Indiana.


Aunt Brenda told me that this was the house she grew up in.
We think this is her Great Grandfather Johann (John) Spath, Grandfather, Henry Spath and Grandaunts Maggie and Annie.

Awhile back I was searching for photos.....

This is Annie Mabel Elder (1885-1907). I haven't found a connection to our family but thought that this young girl looked a lot like my sister Joan's daughter Sophie.

1 comment: